I recetntly got nominated for the Liebster Award. For those of you who don't know what that is, don't feel bad I had to Google it too.
This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
It helps new bloggers find bloggers, and networks, and get out there.
And you have to have under 200 followers in Social Newtorks
Still don't get it, check this out: http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/
Here are the six simple rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award, must have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
If you are interested, leave me a comment below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org