I just started blogging a few months ago, and I was thrilled that one of my fellow bloggers myreallifemoments
nominated me (mommytime365) for a Liebster Award.
Now this isn't like a Golden Globe and I won't be strutting my stuff down a red carpet meeting my favorite stars. BUT just the fact that someone took time out of their day, did some research on bloggers who have less than 200 subscribers made my day! It was such a surprise and I would love nothing more than to pass on this award. With that being said, I am now doing my research on blogger who have less than 200 subscribers/followers.
Here are the six simple rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award, must have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
If you are interested in participating, please comment below with a link to your blog.