You are invited to write a guest post for the fittedtot.com
blog. This is an opportunity to get some great exposure for your blog. Here's what you'll get as a FittedTot guest author:
What we're looking for:
- A prominent byline, including a follow link of your choice.
- One (contextual) follow link to your website in the body of the post. (Most blogs do not offer this!)
- Promotion to an email list of 7K+, AND promotion on our Facebook and Twitter.
FittedTot is a Stitch Fix or Trunk Club style way for parents to shop high quality fashionable children's clothing from the comfort of their home. Our blog features articles on children's fashion, style, and trends. We also use our blog to promote our #BeKind..BeConfident..Beyou campaign, giving parents tips on raising kind, confident children that are comfortable with expressing themselves.
We're looking for parent bloggers that have a great sense of style and fashion, or have a background in child development / psychology. Your post should be:
The pitching process:
- Top 3 or 10 list, actionable how to list, or infographic with a paragraph or two for readers context. We're also open to suggestion.
- 500 - 4,000 words of original, no fluff, content.
- Images that help readers visualize your content.
- No paid or affiliate links allowed. We want to promote YOU and your brand, not your clients business.
- All external links will be no follow, except for your byline link and one contextual link to a relevant, high-quality resource on your site.
We'd prefer for you to pitch your headline idea(s) prior to writing the post. Upon approval of your headline, we would prefer to see your outline before you begin writing. This saves time for everyone involved.
Please email john @ fittedtot.com or respond to this post.
That's it! I'm looking forward to receiving your pitch.